COVID-19 Update – 14th April 2020
The Covid-19 outbreak has resulted in very considerable disruption to our Events Calendar this year. Naturally, however, the health and safety of everyone involved and strict observation of Government guidance, has to take precedence.
We are doing everything we safely can do, to keep as many events running as we possible, and will keep our website fully updated with any changes. As of today, our season is currently operating as follows
F3 Trail Run
Postponed from May 10th 2020 to 27th September 2020.
30th May 2020 – Cancelled.
Henley Women’s Regatta
Postponed from 19th to 21st June 2020.
The committee are looking at what possible alternatives there might be in staging a form of the Regatta later in the year.
Open Water Swim Classic
28th June 2020 – Cancelled
Henley Royal Regatta
1st to 5th July 2020 – Cancelled.
Now working towards next year, when the Regatta will run over a spectacular 6 days, from 29th June to 4th July 2021.
Existing bookings transferring into 2021. Details for new bookings will be published very soon.
If you have booked a ticket for 2020, but not recieved an email with the next steps, please log on to your Ticketsellers account or contact email@example.com.
Henley Masters Regatta
10th to 11th July 2020 – Cancelled.
2021 event on 16th – 17th July.
Open Water Swim Festival
12th July 2020 – Business as usual at this stage.
The event will be postponed until later in 2020 if necessary.
Macmillan Mighty Hike
Postponed from 18th July 2020 to 10th October 2020
Postponed from 14th to 16th August 2020 to 20th to 22nd August 2021
Piper Boat Rally
18th to 20th September 2020 – Business as usual at this stage
We wish all our customers, partners and suppliers all the very best in these difficult times, and look forward to welcoming you back to Temple Island Meadows as soon as possible.