01628 474 678

1771


TEMPLE ISLAND WAS CONSTRUCTED AND DESIGNED BY THE ARCHITECT JAMES WYATT

Designed as a fishing lodge for Fawley Court. The Island owned by Henley Royal Regatta serves as a back drop to our perfectly manicured meadows.

All website content is © 2020 The Copas Partnership & cannot be used or reproduced in any way without the express permission of The Copas Partnership